The order of reviewing articles
- All manuscripts to be published in the Journal are to be subjected to peer-reviewing. To review a particular manuscript, two reviewers holding a research degree in the corresponding scientific field are appointed by the Editors Office.
- Duration of the peer review process does not exceed one month after submitting the materials to the reviewers.
- The author is informed of the results of reviewing not later than three months after the manuscript was received by the Editors Office.
- For reviewing manuscripts, the Journal employs a “blind” and anonymous review (the Journal does not disclose reviewers’ identities to the authors and authors’ identities to the reviewers).
- A manuscript is recommended for publication if the article received approval from both reviewers.
- The reviews are provided in form of a document (hard copy or e-copy in pdf format), verified by the reviewer’s personal signature.
- The review can be made in an arbitrary form, but must contain the following required information: “This manuscript is recommended for publication (or recommended with revisions) / can not be recommended for publication”.
- Original reviews (or their e-copies in pdf format) must be kept in the Journal Series Editors Office for five years.
- If a negative review is received, the text of the review must be sent to the author in strict confidence.
- The reasons for rejecting a manuscript can be the following:
- the research topic of the submitted manuscript does not align with the Journal Series topics;
- the manuscript does not meet the Journal Series technical requirements;
- there was a (were) negative review(s) for the submitted manuscript;
- author(s) do not comply with the legislation of the Russian Federation on copyright and related rights;
- the submitted materials were previously published in other periodicals.
Information was given by Elena Kalyuzhnaya 12.01.2018